Skip to main content
Accelerated Reader Rules:
1) Students may not take tests on books more than 2 levels below their level.
Example: I can read at a 5th grade level. I can take tests on 3rd, 4th, and 5thgrade level books.
2) You must read the entire book before taking a test on it.
a) Do not read the first few chapters of the book and try to pass the test.
b) Do not take the test if you’ve only “seen the movie.”
3) Do not help other people with their tests.
4) No talking while taking the test.
5) Tests may only be taken in the computer lab, or in your classroom.
6) If you observe someone breaking the rules, please notify your teacher.